- One time registration fee of $100.00 is required upon turning in enrollment papers. Non-refundable deposit.
- A second child discount of 15% will apply to the lesser of the weekly tuition.
- Tuition payments are due on the 1st day of every month or every Monday. There is a 24 hour grace period on payments. After this period there will be a $5 daily late charge assessed
- In the event a child must be withdrawn from enrollment, the director must be notified in writing two weeks in advance with tuition paid through last day of care. If a two week written notice is not received, then there will be a two week tuition charge incurred from the last day of enrollment of notice (VACATION CREDIT MAY NOT BE USED IN LIEU OF LEGAL TENDER FOR TERMINATION NOTICE OR IF BALANCE IS NOT CURRENT.)
- In the event that you are going to be late (after 6:30pm standard time or 4:30pm early closure), please call. Please be aware there will be a $1.00 charge for every minute late “per each child.” This is to be paid directly to the staff member who has stayed after hours.
- Our facility is contracted with the State of Washington to accept subsidized children for enrollment subject to availability.
- At any time, Lil’ People’s World reserves the right to terminate child care for any child.
- Full-time enrolled children receive 10 days of vacation/sick days per year, after 3 consecutive months of enrollment to be used at parent’s discretion. If your child is enrolled on a part-time basis you will only receive credit for the number of days enrolled in the week. (Example: If your child is enrolled for 3 days per week you will only receive 6 vacation/sick days per year to use at the parents discretion.) No deductions or makeup days are allowed due to personal reason, sickness or public